Maltese cross sublimation hardboard blank door / wall hanger
Get creative with these cutout shapes! They are cut using Unisub hardboard sheet stock. The quality Unisub coating is designed specifically to give outstanding sublimation image results. The white is a gloss finish, while the back is raw hardboard color.
Sides: 1 sided
Heat press settings (Unisub recommendation but can vary with heat press):
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- press time - 1 minute
- pressure - medium
Sublimation settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model, ink, paper, and atmospheric conditions.
- Remove the protective coating from white side.
- Use a lint-free towel to remove any loose debris from the substrate if necessary. Use a little soap on a soft, damp cloth if any brown residue exists.
- Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate using heat tape.
- Place the transfer and substrate in the press.
- Place the scratch paper over the transfer.
- Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
- Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
- Remove transfer from substrate.
*Unisub is made in the USA, and the items are cut into shapes in Iowa, USA.